Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey im selling my ipad

Im in Salsbury, MD but I will meet people up to 20miles away

Here's some pics



Ok so I want to buy the new one, and I just got back my taxes so when I sell this one I'll have enough to get the iPad 3. BUT this one works great! Like if I could keep both I would, one for home and one for my girlfriends house. She's already got one but when i'm there i want to be able to do multiplayer against her when we're playing games.

$275 takes it all. All the accessories you see included in the 3rd pic.
Why so cheap? I want this thing gone NOW so i can UPGRADE tomorrow haha
 Call me at 443-783-2091 (Ryan)






































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment: